Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Introduction


In the past I have written literally 1 blog before. As novice as that may seem, I wrote about something I was truly passionate about, sports and it's recent champions. I never wrote anything again, but I am looking forward to this opportunity to pick up where I left off and become more consistent in my writings.
For this first blog for my New Media class, my objective is to merely say hello and get the ball rolling. From here on, I plan to comment, review and analyze the various subjects that arise in new media during this course, and beyond. I hope to achieve a new level of understanding through this blog by commenting on all that I have read, in an attempt to formulate an opinion and learn new things about the world of media and it's role in our world.



Wish me luck!
Ralph Marucci

No comments:

Post a Comment